Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas that can cause sudden death and illness. CO can build up in a home and poison the people and animals inside. CO is produced when you burn fuel such as in cars, stoves, lanterns, grills, fireplaces, or gas ranges.
For information on how to report a disease click here. For any questions, please contact the appropriate health authority by phone or review the website for additional information.
Carson City, Douglas and Lyon Counties
Carson City Health & Human Services (CCHHS)
Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD)
Washoe County Health District (WCHD)
All Other Counties
Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH)